I like hearing from interesting people - genuine human beings. 😇
You could reach out to me for a soundtrack, book an interview with me or just email about anything; I'm game! Not an issue.
To respect your time and mine, here are some things you should keep in mind...
- Be specific in your ask or message.
- I do not promote, advertise other creators or artists. I do it at my discretion. So do not reach me for publicity.
- Do not connect with me for feedback on your work.
- I do not entertain job and internship requests - apply when I announce.
- There are cases when I don’t answer emails but mostly those happen if they're generic "hi" messages or spam-messages so make sure yours isn't one either :)
- Due to the sheer volume of email, and my set schedule, you should not expect a reply within the next few hours. You should expect the reply within 2 days, depending on the content of your message.
- Need a quick reply?
Shoot me your question here on Twitter
Go ahead, you can reach out to me for either of these 👇
🎥 Film Projects
I love working on stories that need a soundtrack with an edge. My work is not for ones who need the regular, commercial sounds. If you need out of the box, wild sonic ideas for your film - do connect.
I've been fortunate enough to work with people who appreciate my skills and the music we create together is always something worth celebrating!
If you think your film might be one of those, don’t hesitate in letting me know because if it has what's takes then I'll happily get involved.
🎙 Speaking & Workshop Requests
You can book me for podcasts, seminars, webinars, or sessions on topics related to creativity, the creator mindset, entrepreneurship, and well-being.
I love to share what I am learning to become a better creator.
👨🏽💻 Creative Consulting
Do you feel stuck in a rut with your idea or startup I specialize in “radical” and innovative ideas that can help you stand out from your competition.
Consulting both startups and larger businesses on transformational progress is my speciality, whether this means pivoting current strategies or brainstorming new ones.
If you're feeling an intense sense of confusion surrounding your creative career, then it might be time to reach out for some help.
I provide a select number mentoring sessions with highly committed artists who are trying to figure their way through the cloud of uncertainty that often accompanies this type of life choice.
This is something not everyone can do on their own - so if you think one-on-one guidance from someone like me could benefit your decision making process and ultimately lead you down a more fulfilling path in life, contact me below!