Let me honest; I was not a big fan of reading.
But after seeing my parents hooked onto books and magazines for hours together, much before the 'Internet Godzilla' took over the world, I got curious.
I started picking up magazines, then graduated myself to books. Much of these books that were going to give meaning to my thoughts and ideas.
Now, I love reading books, and off late have been reading them on the Kindle I picked up early this year.
As you go through the selected list of these amazing books that I’ve read, you’ll notice that a majority of books are around self-help, self-development and spirituality.
Right from childhood, I was naturally drawn towards philosophy and life in general. And some of these books are still my go - to - guides.
Some of these books are more than a decade old, and I’ve been grateful to these amazing authors to share their world of pain and triumphs that lead them to share their real life experiences to inspire a generation to give them hope and belief.
I know these books can impact your lives in a super positive way and shape your mind to be more rational, reflective and mindful in the next thing you’re going to do.
1. "The Other Side Of Me" - Sidney Sheldon
2. "#askgaryvee" - Gary Vaynerchuk
3. "Without Feathers" - Woody Allen
4. "See You At The Top" - Zig Ziglar
5. "The Alchemist" - Paulo Coelho
6. "Finding Your Element" - Sir Ken Robison
7. "The Freethinker's Prayer Book" - Khushwant Singh
8. "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" - Robert Kiyosaki
9. "Winnning : How To Win In Business And In Life!" - Jack Welch
10. "The Art Of Choosing" - Sheena Iyengar
11. "Thrive" - Ariana Huffington
12. "How To Have A Beautiful Mind" - Edward De Bono
13. "Let It Go" - Pat Flynn
14. "Like The Flowing River: Thoughts And Reflections" - Paulo Coelho
15. "Unthink: Rediscover Your Creative Genius" - Erik Wahl
16. "Stumbling On Happiness" - Daniel Gilbert
17. "Think On These Things" - J. Krishnamurti
18. "Three Truths Of Well Being" - Sadhguru
19. "Steal Like an Artist" - Austin Kleon
20. "Brother Ray - Ray Charles' Own Story" - Ray Charles and David Ritz
21. "The Way Of The Sufi" - Osho
22. "The Art Of Happiness" - Howard C. Cutler And Dalai Lama
23. "Tuesdays With Morrie" - Mitch Albom
24. "Bossy Pants" - Tina Fey
25. "Dreams From My Father" - Barack Obama
26. "The Artist's Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity" - Julia Cameron
27. "Gods, Demons & Others" - R.K.Narayan
28. "Blink" - Malcom Gladwell
29. "Lean In" - Sheryl Sandberg
30. "Steve Jobs" - Walter Isaacson